Coulometric Titrator With Statistics Package
JM Science have announced the release of their newest AQUACOUNTER® Coulometric Karl Fischer Titrator model AQ-300. With features like a fritless cell option, the AQ-300 is designed to deliver fast and accurate results. This coulometric titrator has:
- Six built-in calculation modes to accommodate solid, liquid and gas samples.
- A statistics package with one-touch calculations.
- Four files with preset conditions that can be stored in memory to allows instant recall of data for up to 20 samples.
- A built-in detector to monitor the titration status.
- Balance and computer interfaces for GLP and ISO documentation.
- A choice of ion exchange or fritless cell system
- A choice of thermal printer or impact printer.
- Printout contents that include date, sample number, measurement value (µgH20), sample quantity, moisture content, mean value, standard deviation, CV, moisture quantity-time curve, and other preset titration parameters.
- CE approval
- An international voltage input (100-240V)
- The option of printing results or downloading to a PC.
- Download software for transferring results to a laptop or PC.