Clean, Accurate Air Pressure
ControlAir Inc. has released the Type-330 compact instrument air filter regulator. This unit is designed to provide clean, accurate air pressure to instruments, valves and other automatic control equipment in a lightweight, compact and corrosion resistant housing. Other features include:
- Compact and lightweight – will mount where competitive units won’t.
- Second gauge port option – allows easier and lower cost mounting and plumbing connections.
- Direct, pipe or bracket mounting – compatible for field replacements of other brands.
- Robust Design – withstands long term field installations in harsh environments.
- Superior flow characteristics – aspirator design provides excellent resistance to droop.
- Low air consumption – means less cost over time to the operator.
- Tapped exhaust option – for use in natural gas applications.
- Epoxy paint finish (standard feature) for additional corrosion resistance.
- RoHS compliant.
- Aavailable in 1/4” NPT porting.
- Output ranges of 0-30 psig, 0-60 psig and 0-120 psig.
- Maximum supply pressure of 250 psig.
- Standard mounting allows for pipe, bracket or through body direct.
- Temperature range of 0º to 160º F (–18º to 71º C). Flow capacity is 22 scfm at 100 psig supply with 20 psig output.
- Exhaust capacity of 0.1 scfm with downstream 5 psig above set point.
- Air consumption of less than 5 scfh.
- Effect of Supply Variation is less than 0.2 psig for 25 psig change.
- Total w eight of 1.2 lb.