The Perfect Plastic Bulk Package For Your Process
Tue, 06/16/2009 - 12:15pm
Simply using standard-size plastic bulk bins to build new containers, Universal Package Systems recently developed a line of custom-dimension cut-and-weld plastic bulk containers. According to the company, benefits include:
- Widths ranging from 12 to 48 in. with the flexibility to be paired with virtually any container length or height.
- The capacity to incorporate drop doors, or open or solid walls on any or all sides of the containers, in any combination.
- The opportunity to perfectly match container sizes with part sizes.
- The optimization of space, which as a result, reduces transport costs.
- The capability to be stacked, stored and shipped—just like standard-size containers.
- Availability as a collapsible or rigid box construction.
- Selection from 2- or 4-way fork lift entry, depending on container dimensions and customer specifications.
- Custom dunnage design to ideally fit new cut-and-weld containers.
- A 1-year warranty.