Extra Hot Features On This Drum/IBC Locker
DENIOS recently expanded its line of heated lockers to include models with compliant spill sumps, in addition to the capacity to handle larger drum/IBC totes. Suitable for applications requiring preheating, melting or normalizing products prior to processing, the locker further features:
- Accommodation of either one, two or four 55-gallon drums, or 1 IBC tote regarding floor models, while sump models can handle 1, 2, 4 or 8 drums, or 1 or 2 IBCs.
- Your choice of either steam or electric heat.
- The power to achieve temperatures up to 350°F.
- Spill/leak protection on spill sump models.
- Facilitated in and out of the locker drum/tote handling for floor-level models.
- High-temperature painted surfaces and weather-tight construction for indoor or outdoor placement.
- Heavy-gauge welded steel construction for durability.
- Availability of 2-hour, fire-rated class A oven packages for heating flammables and combustibles.