Electric Process Control
The new Rotork GPSA electric process control actuator is explosion-proof, and features:
- An integral process controller.
- Nonintrusive set-up and calibration.
- Local controls.
- Manual override.
- Continuous modulation.
- Programmable output characterization.
- Input signal dampening.
The GPSA removes the need for additional control panels, cabling, and extensive installation, while its human-machine interface (HMI) comprises:
- Two-line, 16-character VFD display.
- Nonintrusive rotary switches.
It’s mountable in any position, is available in linear and rotary actions, and can operate on single-phase 120/240 voltage and 24 VDC.