Signum Supreme Series industrial scales
Wed, 04/01/2009 - 12:13pm
Signum Supreme Series industrial scalesHigh-Resolution Scales Reign SupremeAccording to Sartorius Mechatronics Corp., its Signum Supreme Series industrial scales feature:
- Accommodation to a range of applications, like checkweighing (over or under), averaging, formulation and piece counting.
- The capability to select a analog-to-digital converter as a second weighing platform, such as reference or bulk weigher scale.
- A proprietary monolithic weigh cell that delivers resolutions as high as 350,000 D.
- Memory for up to 300 products with independant identification fields.
- 660-lb. overload protection to ensure accuracy—even in abusive environments.
- Availability of Ethernet, analog or Profibus-DP interfaces.
- Customization with 1 of 3 application levels.
- Chemical-resistant stainless steel construction, plus IP65-rated washdown protection to ward off dust and water.
- Smooth surfaces to facilitate cleaning and maintenance.
- Suitability for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food and chemical industries.