High Performance Caught On Film
Wed, 04/01/2009 - 12:20pm
CS Hyde Co. is currently offering free samples of its line of high-performance films. The company intends to prove that these films are ideal for electrical insulation, while additionally boasting temperature resistance, unhindered release, chemical resistance, optical clarity, purity, etc. Available from 0.001 to 0.125 in. (W), these films come by the foot, sheet or roll. Furthermore, the company also gives you the flexibility to select from the following material compositions, thus better catering to your application-specific requirements:
- Kapton® polyimide.
- Ultem® polyetherimide.
- Teflon® polytetrafluoroethylene .
- Teflon® fluorinated ethylene propylene.
- Teflon® perfluoroalkoxy.
- Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene.
- Black antistatic, ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene.
- Halar® ethylene chlorotrifluoroethylene.
- TPX® polymethylpentene.
- Kynar® polyvinylidene difluoride.
- Forton PPS® polyphenylene sulfide.
- Polysulfone thermoplastic polymer.
- And more.