99-Point Datalogging Benchtop Meter
Thu, 02/05/2009 - 7:52am
OMEGA Engineering introduces its PHB21 Series Ph/mv benchtop meter with features that include:
- Automatic resolution selection and electrode checking.
- A maximum/minimum audible alarm.
- Displayed readings that can be continuous, held or logged to memory.
- 99-point datalogging.
- A package that includes a glass electrode, calibration buffers, a 9-VDC battery, an operator's manual and a carrying case.
- A NEMA 4-rated enclosure.
- Suitability for chemical processing and lab applications.
- CE compliance.