A Valve That Doesn't Need To Fish For Compliments
Thu, 01/08/2009 - 4:23am
Emerson introduces its Fisher® GX 3-way control valve and actuator system. According to the company, the GX delivers:
- The ability to accurately control the temperature of water, oil, steam and other industrial fluids.
- The flexibility to handle both flow mixing (converging) and splitting (diverging) applications without extra parts.
- A flow cavity that can provide stable flow and reduce process variability.
- Side- and bottom-port common trim.
- An internal valve trim designed to ensure long service and avoid unnecessary maintenance.
- Suitability for temperature and pH control applications, as well as heat exchanger and lubricating skid applications.
- Availability with a complete accessory package, including the FIELDVUE® DVC2000 integrated digital valve controller.
- Compliance with EN and ASME standards.