Thermal Wind Tunnel
Wed, 12/17/2008 - 5:40am
OMEGA Engineering recently unveiled its thermal wind tunnel. According to the company, it features:
- The capacity to generate accurate, uniform and repeatable air flows up to 1,000 FPM.
- A control box allowing for open-loop full-scale operation of individual fans, a group of 2 fans or all fans at a time.
- A large test chamber with a hinged access door and access panel for fast comparison testing on different size heat sinks and circuit boards.
- A portable bench-top design.
- Clear polycarbonate and PVC construction for a durable transparent assembly.
- CE compliance.