Particular About Continuous Particulate Emissions Monitoring?
FilterSense presents its Particulate CEM continuous emissions monitor, which meets U.S. EPA MACT environmental regulations, plus other standards like ASTM D22 for monitoring particulate emissions from fabric filter bag houses, cartridge-type dust collectors, cyclones and some electrostatic precipitators. According to the company, the Particulate CEM further features:
- Monitoring of particulate levels down to at least 0.1 mg/m3.
- Non-optical charge induction sensing and protected probe technologies to ensure reliable measurements.
- The latest in digital signal processing technology for advanced signal analysis and automatic self-diagnostics.
- Lower level monitoring and higher accuracy than opacity meters.
- Little maintenance and simple installation.
- Suitability for all types of environments, including applications that involve cement, power, steel, carbon black, asphalt, and chemical and pharmaceutical dryers.