Going From Standstill To Mobile Inventory
ChemSW recently released an enhanced version of its CISProMobile™, which integrates the Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 operating system with the CISPro Chemical Inventory System®. This new version now enables you to leverage Windows-based handheld devices to streamline inventory management tasks, thereby achieving greater efficiency. According to the company, this version is further capable of:
- Accurate tracking of chemicals and supplies.
- Complying with safety and regulatory requirements, including bar code labeling, remote inventory control, document linking and links to MSDSs.
- Performing all possible inventory operations, including not only moving, disposing and transferring inventory, and changing the container owner, but also reconciliations and fire code reporting of container data.
- Being adjusted for custom logins, allowing the customer to specify what data each individual can access.
- Packaging and uploading data to CISPro.
- Maintaining constant updates, so the inventory information in the main database is identical to what’s actually in your facility.
- Easing use through intuitive menus in the Windows interface.
- Enabling users to access data entry fields for all parameters in the scan, as well as perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Providing an entire scan history, which allows you to back out of a process and delete information if something was not initially scanned correctly.
- Granting you the option to set up data acquisition and receipt, results entry and even sample collection activities.