Complexities involved with the management of handling and storing multiple chemicals are simplified within a multi-sectioned hazardous material containment system from Safety Storage Inc. Allowing for the preparation and storage of non-compatible materials, the system, according to the company, exhibits:
- Suitability for acids and corrosives, volatiles and inactives, or the segregation of chemicals by unique temperature requirements within a single structure.
- Specially engineered and designed separate-access compartments to meet both code
- requirements and user-handling needs.
- Optional restricted entry access, individual heating or cooling systems, and other custom accessories for situations in which greater control of individual compartments is required.
- Individual secondary containment sumps and natural ventilation supplied for each chamber.
- A non-combustible steel composition and reduced footprint.
- Configurability within a 2- or 4-hour fireshield system.
- The flexibility to customize pallet storage or rack shelving systems, or workspace areas.