FLIR Systems, Inc. is proud to introduce the FLIR A310 ex, an ATEX compliant solution featuring a powerful thermal imaging camera housed in a protective, flameproof enclosure. The A310 ex is specifically designed to monitor equipment, assets and processes for heat issues and fire detection in potentially explosive environments, as well as prevent the thermal camera itself from becoming an ignition source. ATEX certified, and with its “d” type flameproof construction that can withstand an internal explosion without transmitting pressure to external ignitable surroundings, the A310 ex can be installed in classification zones 1, 2, 21, and 22. In addition, the IP67 rating makes it ideal for mounting in harsh, dusty settings.
Other FLIR A310 ex features:
- Integrated Controller with several digital I/O channels and sensors for temperature, humidity, and pressure readings accessible via web interface and Modbus TCP/IP
- Onboard Measurement Functions include spot, area box, Delta T, and alarms
- Automatically Sends Analysis Results and Images via email activated by scheduled updates or alarm notifications
- Streaming MPEG-4 Video over Ethernet displays live 640x480 thermal images on a PC
- Built-in Heater for prevention of fogging and freezing of protective window
- Plug-and-Play Installation for a lightweight system that’s ready to use upon delivery