The Chemineer Model 20 HT/GT agitators are designed for a wide range of service including applications in the water and wastewater treatment industry that include aeration, nitrification, de-nitrification, aerobic and anaerobic digestion and clarification. The agitators feature a high-efficiency gearbox designed specifically for agitator service. Models are available in right angle and parallel shaft configurations to meet specific application requirements. The agitators incorporate a modular design package that reduces the number of replacement parts that need to be carried in inventory by the customer. The wide range of speeds available provides improved process control and greater application versatility. The Model 20 HT/GT agitators are designed to meet AGMA, OSHA, ANSI, IEC, DIN, EU and ATEX standards and requirements.
Other features include:
- Quick and easy seal change capability
- Variety of seal options for application versatility
- High energy efficiency due to an optimized gear design and lighter weight shaft diameter requirements
- Standard cast dry well seal eliminates lubrication oil leakage from gearbox
- Reversible rotation to meet a variety of process requirements