Process and plant engineers seeking a lower cost, lower maintenance solution for multiple analytical measurements will find the integration of advanced SENTINEL predictive maintenance technology from Electro-Chemical Devices, Inc. into its new Model T80 Universal Transmitter and S80 Intelligent Sensor series minimizes the cost and technician labor required to replace sensor electrodes.
- Alerts maintenance technicians to sensor electrode wear so that sensor electrodes are replaced only as necessary
- Sensor replacement costs and labor time are reduced to the optimum level
- Water quality remains constant and other related equipment and systems continue to perform at high levels
- Provide Pre-pHault diagnostic information about the lifetime of a pH, ORP or pIon measurement
- Easy-to-read display graphically shows a filled triangular gauge that decreases proportionally to the degradation of the reference electrode