Yaskawa Motoman has released a new STEM Robotics Platform for education and workforce development. The new platform offers a selection of pre-engineered robotic solutions that meet the requirements of secondary educational programs focused on advanced manufacturing and robotics.
- Complete packages or individual components available for purchase
- Custom education systems designed for planned course work and classroom layouts
- Ideal for community, vocational and technical colleges that teach industrial robotics
- Provides course work that is relevant and directly applicable to industry
- Additional educational tools are offered, including the Simple Education System (SES), a PC-based robot simulator that allows customers to learn to operate and program Motoman® robots in the virtual world while keeping their actual robots in production