The new SD Series of rotary valves from ACS Valves is designed to provide increased bulk material throughput efficiency in feeding and metering applications; when compared to standard 8-vane rotary valves. The construction of the SD Series rotor has larger pocket area between the vanes of the rotor; enabling greater pocket-fill capacity.
- Calculated at 100% pocket-fill capacity
- Move over 5% more cubic feet/revolution (CFR) of bulk material than a comparable, 8-vane rotary valve
- Large pocket area rotary valve also aids in improving the complete release from the rotor pocket of materials that may have poor flow characteristics
- CNC-machined to precise tolerances eliminating axial shaft movement, seal leakage, and shortened bearing life
- Standard 6-vane rotor design of the ACS Valves SD Series also contributes to total process efficiency by providing sufficient inlet and outlet sealing
- Available in cast iron, or 304 or 316 stainless steel