Larson Electronics has released a portable light tower featuring a four leg tower fitted with three 1000 watt metal halide lamps for high stability and excellent light output. The WAL-C-3XM Quadpod Light Tower is an industrial grade temporary lighting solution that gives operators the power and versatility of a full size tower in a design that allows full portability and easy transport and setup.
- Provides the power and performance of a full size metal halide tower without the cumbersome size and weight
- Four leg quadpod design that provides better stability and strength than standard three leg tripod towers without taking up more space.
- Tower assembly is constructed of powder coated steel for high strength
- Base fitting with two 10 inch wheels to allow operators to simply tilt the tower back and roll it into the desired position once set up
- Light tower is adjustable and can be extended from 7 feet to 12 feet in height using an included hand winch
- Ballast box is mounted to the tower base
- Built in on/off switch, line circuit protection, and power indicator light