A newly designed multi-turn valve has now been added to AALBORG® Instruments’ ACRX Acrylic Flow Meter line. ACRX V’s new feature complements existing ACRX meters by eliminating the expense of investing in costly external valves. In addition, ACRX models enable users to perform metering control functions where space is limited.
- Installed at the inlet (bottom) of the meter
- Alternately, for vacuum service, it is installed at the outlet (top) of the meter
- Selection of one interchangeable direct reading scale for Air, Water, Argon, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen, Helium or Hydrogen
- Dual scale display flow rates in both metric and English units
- Optional scales that can be developed for diverse flow conditions to facilitate OEM applications
- Yellow colored Back Plate to enhance scale readability and to help minimize eye fatigue