AALBORG® Instruments introduces the Model TPT low cost/low flow mini peristaltic pumps. These New models feature Flow Rates from 1 ml/min up to 30 ml/min by selecting from a choice of 4 different RPM drives (8, 12, 17 or 25 RPM) and a choice of tubing sizes.
- Direction of flow is reversible, clockwise or counterclockwise by use of the Control Switch (ON-OFF, CW-CCW Reversible settings)
- Motor is a continuous duty 24 VDC gear motor; brush style with internal permanent magnet
- Optional Power Supply can be ordered separately providing 24 VDC, 1.08 Amp, 2.1mm, center positive DC jack
- Optional Counter indicates the number of revolutions; manual or remote “pre-set” feature
- Construction consists of a rigid metal housing, aluminum square tube and top and bottom plates. The Roller Head has 4 Rollers, glass-filled PTFE for trouble-free, quiet operation
- Compact size provides a small 4" x 4" footprint
- Recommended tubing sizes include:1/32”ID X 1/32” wall; 1/16”IDX1/32”; 1/8”IDX1/32 which can be ordered in pre-cut lengths with appropriate connectors