Thomson introduces Linear MOTIONEERING®: Linear Guide Components. The latest addition to the company’s robust family of Linear MOTIONEERING and other design tools, Linear MOTIONEERING: Linear Guide Components enables OEM and factory automation users to optimize machine design and operation by identifying the optimal configuration of round or square rail linear guide components based on application or product attributes.
- Choose a linear guide solution based on application requirements
- Configure a solution based on the components they know they need
- Get a quote and download customized 3D models to simplify and speed the design process
- Outputs include a complete orderable bill of materials (BOM), customized 3D models of the entire assembly of components, a printable application / solution data sheet, estimated list prices and an option to request a quick net price
- Both application and product workflows also enable users to configure square rail but joints and full-featured round rail special machining