Designed specifically for handling bulk materials known to generate combustible dust, National Bulk Equipment, Inc.'s agitator hopper is constructed with explosion protection and control features, including: an explosion venting system, calculated on a Kst value of 170 and Pmax of 9.5, to direct and release overpressure to prepared areas.
- Hopper construction includes reinforced walls and a reinforced cover
- Rated for 4.5 PSI internal pressure
- 100 cubic foot capacity hopper provides thorough material conditioning using dual, counter-rotating agitator shafts, each with a proprietary blade design that directs material toward the center discharge
- Hermetically sealed load cells
- Integrated to the system’s automation controls
- Signal the unit to supply prepared material to downstream processes on a loss-in-weight basis