The ABB Low Voltage Products division has introduced the F200 Ground Fault Equipment Protector (GFEP), designed to protect equipment against damaging line-to-ground currents by disconnecting all ungrounded conductors of the faulted circuit.
- ABB F200 GFEP added to an electrical system trips when the system leaks a significant current to ground
- Immediately prevents the potential short circuit before such damage can occur
- Bi-directional cylindrical terminals for safe and easy connections
- Two terminals on each devise, one for cables up to 10 mm2 and one for cables up to 25 mm2, allowing the connection of two independent cables in the same device
- DIN rail mountable functionality
- The ability to use the devices in ambient conditions with surrounding atmosphere temperature ranges from -13° F to +131° F