Bosch Packaging Technology launches Gemini 4, a new Delta robot hardware platform and software controller. With increased speed and lower changeover time resulting in higher productivity, the platform allows manufacturers to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of their automated production lines.
- Hardware component has a streamlined architecture
- Integrates standardized industry equipment from German automation specialists Bosch Rexroth and Beckhoff
- Operators are now able to run up to eight Delta robots and sixteen conveyors
- Streamlined design and its software are optimized for the control of Delta robots, helping to increase acceleration and pick rates
- Enables manufacturers to enhance accuracy and raise their production line speeds by up to 25 percent (product dependent), while maintaining gentle product handling, process reliability and quality