TankLink introduces the TankLink 90 with a ceramic differential pressure (DP) sensor for monitoring highly corrosive chemicals. This solution allows chemical manufacturers, distributors and end users to monitor their corrosive chemicals with an easy to install monitor and a ceramic differential pressure sensor that sits near the bottom of the tank and out of the way of chemical vapors at the top that can cloud measurement readings.
- Can stand up to the challenges of chemicals like sulfuric and hydrochloric acids
- Much easier to accurately install
- Ceramic material protects it from corrosion
- Sits near the bottom of the tank so vapors are completely avoided, making highly accurate level readings possible
- Low-profile monitor combined with the new ceramic DP sensor deliver s 24/7 access to tank location and inventory information via the TankDataOnline web-based data portal