ThermoWorks, Inc.'s temperature monitor allows users to track and record two temperature probes remotely on an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android device as part of an industrial, scientific, or food service process.
- Equipped with two type K thermocouple inputs
- BlueTherm Lite and Pro Apps are compatible with iOS or Android devices and are available for free in the App Store
- Another free software option, ThermaData Studio, enables your desktop or notebook PC to read your BlueTherm Duo and record data in a full, professional data acquisition mode
- O-ring sealed housing rated to IP66/67 waterproof levels (splash-proof - not immersible)
- Front panel LED indicators display communications transfer and power status with a large easy-to-read display that is backlit for low-light conditions
- Reads two commercial thermocouples for better accuracy, wider range and longer probe survival Rechargeable battery lasts 36 hours (on a full charge), and is re-charged quickly via a standard USB cable