National Instruments' Chameleon for NI CompactDAQ to create turnkey systems for NI data acquisition hardware that are simple and intuitive to set up and operate. These scalable systems can span to a large number of channels, yet still be managed within a configuration-based environment without programming.
- Combination of Chameleon and the NI CompactDAQ platform is ideal for a variety of structural test and monitoring applications
- Support for voltage, IEPE, temperature, bridge and current sensors
- Data visualization with multiple traces and graphs, using pre-recorded or live data
- Data stored locally to technical data management streaming files for simple integration with LabVIEW or NI DIAdem
- Calculated virtual channels with alarms on virtual or real channels
- On-the-fly update of virtual channel equations and data-logging rate
- Customization and integration with LabVIEW for additional flexibility