Almatec®'s E-Series Plastic AODD Pumps protect operators handling potentially dangerous caustics in the soap and detergents, pulp and paper, textiles, circuit boards, semiconductor and biodiesel markets.
- Povides the safe pumping option caustics-handling operators require due in part to its solid-block construction with abrasion-resistant polyethylene (PE) and chemical-resistant polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) materials
- Made of PE conductive and PTFE conductive meet ATEX requirements
- Certifyied for use in hazardous or dangerous environments
- No mechanical seals, utilizing stainless steel ring technology instead to increase protection from leaks by creating a consistent compression around the ring for higher torque
- Available in seven sizes from 6 to 76 mm (1/4 to 3 inch) with maximum temperatures to 120°C (248°F)
- Pump also features maximum flows to 800 L/min (210 gpm); suction lift to 5 m (16.4 ft) dry, 9.5 m (31.2 ft) wet; and maximum solids size to 15 mm (9/16 inch)