Supercritical Fluid Technologies’ self-contained liquid carbon dioxide pump makes it possible to achieve high pressure without the need for an external cooling bath. The pump is ideal in supercritical fluid extraction and a variety of other high-pressure applications.
- Delivers carbon dioxide at pressures up to 10,000 psi (69 MPa)
- Flow rates from 0.01 to 24.0 ml/minute
- Ideal for supercritical fluid reaction chemistry and chromatography
- Reliable, dual sapphire syringe pump technology
- Peltier chiller with superior cooling capability
- Standard operating mode with pump maintaining a pressure set point
- Optional constant flow mode, from 0.01 to 24.0 ml/minute