Applied Motion Products' integrated steppers are specifically designed for wet environments and are ideal for outdoor use. The units are easy-to-use, dust-proof, and resistant to low-pressure water jets.
- IP67 rated M12 connectors, sealed laminations, a front shaft contact seal and an engineered seal between the electronics compartment and the motor
- Internal corrosion-resistant film coating with Mating M12 cordsets available
- High-performance motion controller fused with 100 MBit Ethernet communications to a high torque NEMA 24 step motor
- Available connection to an Allen-Bradley ControlLogix, CompactLogix or MicroLogix PLC EtherNet/IP
- Software applications that can communicate with the SWM24 in real time, using the SCL and Q languages over standard 100 megabit Ethernet cabling, addressing and protocols and transmitting data at 100 times the speed of CANopen and more than 1000 times faster than RS-232 and RS-485
- Up to 340 oz-in torque and 4000-count/rev optical encoder, safely housed inside the electronics compartment, that can detect and prevent motor stalls using Applied Motion’s proprietary stall prevention algorithm
- Auto-tuned digital current control that provides smooth, quiet motion, while an advanced anti-resonance algorithm with electronic damping allows for maximum torque utilization, rapid acceleration, and fast settling times