National Bulk Equipment, Inc.'s bulk bag unloader system handles highly caustic, severely agglomerated material, and operates as a closed process. It ensures the protection of operators from migrant, airborne material and eliminating the possibility for contamination of material in-process.
- Highly compressible material requires integrated bulk bag conditioning to provide sufficient material supply
- Sequential, 4-stage process
- Hydraulic de-blocking rams each with 28,000 pounds of force
- Hydraulic massage paddles each with 2,200 pounds of paddle pressure
- An E3™ enclosed, bag spout interface to collect dust and aid discharge
- Automatic bulk bag loop retractors to ensure complete material discharge, work together to condition the material from football-sized chunks to ¼-inch, or smaller particles
- Enclosed system conveys the material downstream at a rate of 18,000 pounds per hour