Monitor Technologies' TrueCap® Model MK-2 RF capacitance point level sensor is designed to provide stable sensitivity and durability for powder and bulk solids applications as well as many liquid and slurry applications.
- "Quick-connect" tri-clamp process connection provides easy installation and removal of the unit
- Tri-clamp option is available for the Ryton® and Nylon (food grade) versions of the standard and stub probes
- Accommodates both a 1" and 1-1/2" ferrule size
- Push-button calibration, temperature compensation and automatic immunity to material build-up on the probe by its driven shield design
- "Self-validating" fail-safe protection, external viewable LED status indicator on ordinary locations models and a universal power supply of 48-240V AC / 24-48V DC
- A selection of options to meet the needs for a wide variety of applications