Nortech Vacuum Products®, a division of Guardair Corporation®, has announced a new line of ATEX approved pneumatic vacuums for hazardous locations. The vacuums eliminate the threat of static electricity by combining static conductive design with inherently safe pneumatic vacuum technology.
- Approved for hazardous environments
- Meets the requirements for use in Class I, Group A, B, C & D, and Class II, Groups E, F, and G
- Is ATEX-approved (EX) for zones 1, 2, 21, and 22
- Runs entirely off compressed air
- Available in 30 and 55 gallon drum units
- Come complete with three grounding options, 1 ½" or 2" vac hose, static conductive air supply hose and fittings, and all metal pick-up tools.
- Static conductive attachments, electrically bonded internal components, and multiple grounded options eliminate static electricity at the source
- Use in any wet or dry industrial cleaning applications where vacuum technology is used