KNF Neuberger OEM self-priming micro-diaphragm liquid transfer pumps offer design engineers a unique combination of performance and application flexibility in a remarkably small package — as small as 1.5" in length. Rated to operate continuously against pressures as high as 87 PSIG (some models to 145 PSIG) with 8.86 in. Hg suction capacity.
- Delivers a great ratio of pressure versus footprint
- High pressure capabilities
- Enable use of smaller instrument tubing, thereby reducing reagent needs
- Ability to be run dry while still ensuring safe operation and maintenance-free, long service life
- Delivers up to 60 ml/min, while the NF1.25 delivers up to 300 ml/min and NF1.60 up to 650 ml/min.