OMEGA's OMEGALUX® QG Series heaters use a solid black Ceran™ glass as the emitter face. The maximum power output is 20 Watts/square inch with a maximum operating temperature of 870°C (1600°F) on the face.
- Optional thermowell from the back of the heater allows for a spring-loaded thermocouple to measure face temperature
- Heater is available in sizes from 152 x 305 mm (6" x 12") up to 610 x 610 mm (24" x 24")
- Ideal for medium power applications requiring a cleanable heater surface
- Consider the OMEGALUX® QC or QH Series heaters for high powered applications
- Heaters are assembled using screws as opposed to rivets, allowing for easy replacement of the glass in the field