Meese Orbitron Dunne's P-433 Ship Shape(TM) bulk forklift container features a standard 44” x 44” footprint that seamlessly fits into many bulk bag fillers to permit processing, packaging and material handling engineers to integrate rigid, reusable bulk containers into their existing filling equipment lines.
- Ideal for moving, handling and storing food and beverage ingredients
- Unit handles payloads to 700 lbs.
- Heavy-duty, one-piece bin eliminates the potential for sidewall collapse during filling common to flexible bulk bags
- Reduces associated line downtime, product waste and cleanup troubles
- Palletless container eliminates the potential for lift truck accidents due to the shifting of bagged payloads during transport
- Optional accessories include permanent, molded-in logos, numbers and graphics plus industrial-strength casters, fork safety tubes and tamper-evident closures