Designed specifically for rugged applications generating harsh or abrasive dusts, the CI Series of rotary valves from ACS Valves provides processing operations continuous performance, reduced maintenance, and optimal energy efficiency.
- Valve housings are cast in North America to ensure superior strength in the composition and solidification of the housing’s metallurgy
- Bearing life and maintenance cycles are extended due to the outboard bearing design
- Easily manages applications with pressure differentials up to 15 PSIG.
- Outboard design also protects the bearings in high temperature applications up to 750ºF
- Removes bearings from the path of damaging and contaminating materials
- 8-vane rotor design improves process energy efficiency by minimizing pressure loss throughout the system
- Simultaneous 2-vane inlet seal and 2-vane outlet seal maintains accurate pressure differentials, reducing compressed air requirements
- Available in cast iron, 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Sizes from 10 inches to 44 inches