The newly developed TORNADO® T2 of NETZSCH Pumpen & Systeme GmbH is a rotary lobe pump that meets the challenge of highly abrasive bonding primer achieving three times longer service life. The unit has two lobes made of hardened steel that rotate in a geometrically adapted elastomer insert instead of the standard elastomer lobes.
- Bi-lobe rotor design creates a considerably longer sealing line to the housing providing more wear padding
- Pulsation reduction system ensures that the most minimal pulsation or shear forces are generated, despite this straight, bi-lobe rotor design
- Concrete primer is filled from a storage tank using frequency control
- Rotary lobe pump that fills various large barrels
- Operating mode is intermittent; the pump is started up and shut down for each filling process — 5 seconds of stationary follows 20 seconds of operation
- High annual production capacity on the mixing system resulted in a considerable maintenance effort