Producing 1200 lumens for 90 minutes on a single charge, this ultra-lightweight Class 1 Division 1 from Larson Electronics can be used for areas falling into Groups A, B, C and D. This 20 watt metal halide light can be configured by the operator for spot of flood beam operation.
- Used as a handheld flashlight or affixed to a non-sparking aluminum tripod
- Tripod itself weighs less than eight pounds
- 1200 lumen output light weighs less than two pounds
- Ultra-portable solution for tank and small area installation
- Tripod can elevate the light to a height of 8 feet
- Light can easily project a spot beam more than 1000 feet in spot mode