Hammer Union pressure transducers from Automation Products Group, Inc. are now ATEX (II 1G Ex ia IIB T4 Ga) and IECEx (EX ia IIB T4 Ga) certified for use in hazardous and explosive areas throughout the world. They are engineered for use with highly abrasive and corrosive media, and are specifically designed to provide long life in harsh oil patch environments in applications such as mud logging, cementing, fracturing, acidizing and measurement while drilling (MWD).
- Available with short lead times
- Come with a 1502 or 2202 fitting and industry standard electrical connectors making them easy to install
- Features exceptional shock and vibration resistance (100 g for 11 msec)
- Provides better than ±0.25% combined linearity, hysteresis and repeatability (BFSL) on pressure ranges up to 20,000 psi
- Available with either 0 to 5 VDC or 4-20 mA output
- Features industry standard electrical connectors for simplified installation
- CSA certified for intrinsically safe operation in hazardous locations