Fisnar Inc. brings together an enhanced SV2000N series of close tolerance, minimum overspray valves with a precision SVC100 controller that manages the functions necessary to provide repeatable and precise spray performance.
- SV2000N valves are available in 3, 12 & 18mm spray paths
- Suitable for urethanes, flux and silicone coatings
- Actuated by air pressure sequenced by the SVC100 controller
- Air pressure opens a needle in the valve allowing material to flow
- A separate air-line creates pressure in the valve exit cap atomizing the fluid
- Controller sequences the time relationship between a fluid start signal and an atomizing signal
- Critical in cleaning the spray nozzle after each spray cycle, by ensuring that the fluid atomizing pressure opens before the fluid -line pressure and that the atomized pressure stays open momentarily after the fluid-line pressure shuts off