The STH and STQ Duplex metering pumps from Fluid Metering, Inc. are ideal for precision mixing, diluting, and proportional metering for OEM medical, analytical and industrial instrumentation. Pumps consist of two FMI valveless pump heads direct coupled to a single variable stepper motor drive.
- Displacement of each pump head is independently adjustable
- Variety of pump head sizes can be used in combinations to achieve dispensing ratios from 1:1 up to 500:1
- Feature FMI’s patented CeramPump® valveless piston pumping technology
- Valveless-syringe alternative to conventional syringe pumps
- CeramPump® has only one moving part in the fluid path, a sapphire-hard ceramic piston, which accomplishes both pumping and valving functions, without valves
- Unique valveless pump design which eliminates multiple syringes, valves, actuators, and drivers required by conventional syringe pumps for continuous fluid dispensing and metering