McCrometer’s FPI MagTM (Full Profile Insertion) electromagnetic flow meter now features the new M-Series Converter, providing accuracy to ±0.5% of reading. The FPI Mag flow meter also has obtained CSA certification to UL 61010-1 and CSA C22.2 No.61010-1-04, expanding the markets and applications for this meter.
- Advanced filtering algorithm
- Supports FPI Mag flow meter accuracy of ±0.5% of reading from 1 to 32 ft/s and ±1% from 0.3 to 1ft/s
- Hot tap full profile insertion flow meter
- Installs without service interruption making it ideal for retrofits, upgrades and maintenance projects and sites never metered before
- Hot tap installation significantly reduces installation time by eliminating the need to de-water lines or cut pipe, saving customers up to 45%
- Available for forward-flow only or a bi-directional measurement for linesizes from 4 to 138 inches
- Comes pre-calibrated from McCrometer’s NIST traceable Calibration Lab and requires no recalibration in the field