Sensorex’s FCL500 series free chlorine sensors use advanced amperometric measurement technology to provide highly accurate monitoring of free chlorine in process applications. With three models covering the 0-2ppm, 0-5ppm and 0-10ppm ranges, FCL500 sensors can be used in new installations or as a field replacement for existing sensors.
- Used in drinking water disinfection and distribution applications, food and beverage production, cooling water, and other industrial water treatment systems
- Upgraded temperature correction curve for improved performance
- New membrane design features a mesh reinforcement clamp for increased stability and added durability
- 4-20mA isolated signal output is enhanced to eliminate ground loop errors, reduce noise, and block high voltage transient surges
- FCL500 series sensors interface with PLC, SCADA and other process control systems via the 4-20mA output
- Large electrolyte reservoir with an easily replaced membrane cap and solution reduce maintenance intervals and maximize sensor life