The complete National Bulk Equipment, Inc. bulk bag filling process system includes an automated pallet introduction, an automated metering of material supply, it is NTEP-certified, and has precision bag weighing.
- Automated, filled-bag accumulation conveyors enables a single operator to process up to 20, 4,500 lb.-capacity bulk bags per hour or 90,000 lbs. of dry bulk material per hour
- Integrated automation uses a single, menu-driven HMI, designed and built by NBE, to centralize system-wide operations
- Legacy, upstream material supply equipment
- Integrated automation directs all equipment controls, communication, sensing, monitoring, and data reporting using UL listed panels
- Integrated automation reduced material loss, increased overall equipment effectiveness, and dramatically improved labor efficiency and safety
- Process line optimization begins immediately upon the introduction and staging of the first pallet
- Cantilevered fill head/bag hanger carriage uses pneumatic actions to bring the fill head and rear bag hooks to well within the operator’s reach
- No need for the operator to step or lean into the equipmen
- 8 GPM hydraulic carriage easily and safely lifts bag capacities up to 4,500 lbs.