Silverson Machine's Ultramix is designed for shear-sensitive applications, requiring mixing capabilities beyond the scope of conventional agitators and produces a highly efficient in-tank movement.
- Small diameter of its single piece dynamic workhead providing effective high shear mixing even in vessels with narrow openings
- Provides rapid blending, dispersion and dissolving of ingredients for a wide range of applications within the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries
- Process volumes from laboratory scale up to 1,800 gallons, depending on viscosity, with larger units available upon request
- Suitable for bulk powder dispersion, deagglomeration, gelation, reaction acceleration, suspension and processing high-viscosity mixes
- Product range includes a series of production models and a laboratory scale unit compatible with the Silverson L5 Series lab mixers
- Complies with 3A, USDA and cGMP requirements and is designed for clean-in-place (CIP) operation with sterilize-in-place (SIP) as an option