Lechler, Inc. has added a higher-capacity spray ball to its full line of tank cleaning spray products. The Series 591 nozzle comes in a wide range of spray outputs and coverages for when it is advantageous to use a spray ball rather than a rotating nozzle.
- Slip-on nozzle that comes in various sizes from 1/4" to 2"
- Output flow rates range from 4 gpm at 40 psi up to 143 gpm
- Coverages include 360º, 180º up and 180º down
- Lowest capacity of this series can clean small vessels of around 30" in diameter, while the larger sizes can clean tanks up to 12' in diameter
- Nozzle is made of stainless steel grade 316Ti increasing temperature strength and better corrosion resistance compared to grades 316 or 316L
- Material is FDA-compliant for use in food grade applications