Omega Design Corp. offers the Servo-controlled Rotary Pocket (SRP) bottle unscrambler, featuring patented rotary pockets. According to the company, the SRP provides:
- Speed, precision and expandability while positively handling printed, or pre-labeled, bottles at speeds in excess of 300 per minute.
- The versatility to easily handle various shapes of bottles ranging in size from fractional ounce to 32 ounces.
- Quick and simple changeover between runs.
- Fully automatic operation and the ability to operate at variable speeds.
- Allen Bradley controls, a stainless steel frame, clear guarding and noise reduction.
- Electromechanical positive-break safety interlocks, easy-load floor level hopper design, flow-track elevator and rotary disc-style sorter come standard.