Neptune™ Chemical Pump Co. announces the addition of the Abaque® series peristaltic (hose) pump product line to its portfolio for the Americas. According to the company:
- All Abaque Series pumps sold in the Americas will now be manufactured and shipped from PSG’s Neptune facility in North Wales, PA, USA, after having been manufactured at PSG’s Blackmer® facility in Grand Rapids, MI, USA, since 2009.
- The Abaque pumps are available in nine different models/sizes — from the AB10 to the AB100 — with flow rates ranging from .07 to 211 gpm (.015-48 m3/hr).
- The pumps feature a seal-free design that eliminates leaks and product contamination, which enables them to handle a wide array of challenging pumping applications in the oil and gas, chemical process, industrial and municipal water treatment, paint and coatings, and mining industries.
- The pumps, which can run in either forward or reverse, are self-priming and offer suction-lift capabilities to 29.5 feet (9 meters), as well as the ability to run dry continuously without adversely affecting the pump’s performance.
- Ductile-iron and steel construction enables the pump to offer maximum discharge pressures as high as 217 psi (15 bar).
- The pumps can be ordered as bare-shaft pumps or with a variety of drive options.